Buy Mounjaro (Tirzepatide) Online Without Prescription In the USA, Canada, UK, France and Australia| Mounjaro Weight Loss Pen for Sale
INDICATIONS AND USAGE MOUNJARO
is indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Limitations of Use
• Mounjaro has not been studied in patients with a history of pancreatitis.
• Mounjaro is not indicated for use in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
• The recommended starting dosage of Mounjaro is 2.5 mg injected subcutaneously once weekly. The 2.5 mg dosage is for treatment initiation and is not intended for glycemic control.
• After 4 weeks, increase the dosage to 5 mg injected subcutaneously once weekly.
• If additional glycemic control is needed, increase the dosage in 2.5 mg increments after at least 4 weeks on the current dose.
• The maximum dosage of Mounjaro is 15 mg injected subcutaneously once weekly.
• If a dose is missed, instruct patients to administer Mounjaro as soon as possible within 4 days (96 hours) after the missed dose. If more than 4 days have passed, skip the missed dose and administer the next dose on the regularly scheduled day. In each case, patients can then resume their regular once-weekly dosing schedule. The day of weekly administration can be changed, if necessary, as long as the time between the two doses is at least 3 days (72 hours)
Important Administration Instructions
• Administer Mounjaro once weekly, any time of day, with or without meals.
• Inject Mounjaro subcutaneously in the abdomen, thigh, or upper arm.
• Rotate injection sites with each dose.
• Inspect Mounjaro visually before use. It should appear clear and colorless to slightly yellow. Do not use MOUNJARO if particulate matter or discoloration is seen.
• When using MOUNJARO with insulin, administer as separate injections and never mix. It is acceptable to inject MOUNJARO and insulin in the same body region, but the injections should not be adjacent to each other. Mounjaro Weight Loss Pen for Sale
Does Mounjaro reduce weight?
Important information you need to know before injecting MOUNJARO
Read this Instructions for Use and the Medication Guide before using your MOUNJARO Pen and each time you get a refill.
There may be new information. This information does not take the place of talking to your healthcare provider about your medical condition or treatment. Talk to your healthcare provider about how to inject MOUNJARO the right way. Order Mounjaro Online
• MOUNJARO is a single-dose prefilled pen.
• MOUNJARO is used 1 time each week.
• Inject under the skin (subcutaneously) only.
• You or another person can inject into your stomach (abdomen) or thigh.
• Another person can inject into the back of your upper arm.
Storage and handling
• Store your Pen in the refrigerator between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).
• You may store your Pen at room temperature up to 86°F (30°C) for up to 21 days.
• Do not freeze your Pen. If the Pen has been frozen, throw the Pen away and use a new Pen.
• Store your Pen in the original carton to protect your Pen from light.
• The Pen has glass parts. Handle it carefully. If you drop the Pen on a hard surface, do not use it. Use a new Pen for your injection.
• Keep your MOUNJARO Pen and all medicines out of the reach of children. Buy Mounjaro (tirzepatide) Online
MOUNJARO may cause serious side effects, including:
• MOUNJARO is an injectable prescription medicine that is used along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar (glucose) in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
• It is not known if MOUNJARO can be used in people who have had pancreatitis.
• MOUNJARO is not for use in people with type 1 diabetes.
• It is not known if MOUNJARO is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age. Do not use MOUNJARO if:
• you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
• you have had a serious allergic reaction to tirzepatide or any of the ingredients in MOUNJARO. See the end of this Medication Guide for a complete list of ingredients in MOUNJARO. Before using MOUNJARO, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
• have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
• have severe problems with your stomach, such as slowed emptying of your stomach (gastroparesis) or problems with digesting food.
• have a history of diabetic retinopathy.
• are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if MOUNJARO will harm your unborn baby. Tell your healthcare provider if you become pregnant while using MOUNJARO.
There are no reviews yet.