Where to Buy Trulicity Online Without Prescription, In USA, Switzerland, Canada,Germany & Australia.
Buy TRULICITY online is used to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is a condition in which your pancreas does not produce enough insulin to control your blood sugar level. Buy Trulicity Online Without Prescription, In USA, Canada, Australia.
TRULICITY helps your body to produce more insulin when your blood sugar level is high.
TRULICITY is used when previous medicines have not been enough to control your blood sugar levels. Your doctor may want you to use one or more other medicines in addition to TRULICITY, such as metformin, a sulfonylurea, a thiazolidinedione (TZD) or insulin.
A Consumer Medicine Information leaflet is also available for these products, ask your pharmacist.
TRULICITY has not been studied in children.
This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
Ask your doctor, diabetes nurse, or pharmacist if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you.
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following conditions or if you have ever experienced any of these conditions.
What is Trulicity and how is it used?
Trulicity is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Diabetes Melltus Type 2. Trulicity may be used alone or with other medications.
Trulicity belongs to a class of drugs called Antidiabetics, Glucagon-like Peptide-1 Agonists.
It is not known if Trulicity is safe and effective in children.
What are the possible side effects of Trulicity?
Trulicity may cause serious side effects including:
- severe pain in your upper stomach, spreading to your back,
- swelling or a lump in your neck,
- trouble swallowing,
- a horse voice,
- shortness of breath,
- fast heart rate,
- feeling jittery,
- little or no urination,
- swelling of your feet or ankles, and
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.
The most common side effects of Trulicity include:
- stomach pain,
- diarrhea, and
- loss of appetite
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of Trulicity. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
RISK OF THYROID C-CELL TUMORS
- In male and female rats, dulaglutide causes a dose-related and treatment-duration-dependent increase in the incidence of thyroid C-cell tumors (adenomas and carcinomas) after lifetime exposure. It is unknown whether TRULICITY causes thyroid C-cell tumors, including medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC), in humans as human relevance of dulaglutide-induced rodent thyroid C-cell tumors has not been determined.
- TRULICITY is contraindicated in patients with a personal or family history of MTC and in patients with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2). Counsel patients regarding the potential risk of MTC with use of TRULICITY and inform them of symptoms of thyroid tumors (e.g., mass in the neck, dysphagia, dyspnea, persistent hoarseness). Routine monitoring of serum calcitonin or using thyroid ultrasound is of uncertain value for early detection of MTC in patients treated with TRULICITY.
TRULICITY contains dulaglutide, a human GLP-1 receptor agonist. The molecule is a fusion protein that consists of 2 identical, disulfide-linked chains, each containing an N-terminal GLP-1 analog sequence covalently linked to the Fc portion of a modified human immunoglobulin G4 (IgG4) heavy chain by a small peptide linker and is produced using mammalian cell culture. The GLP-1 analog portion of dulaglutide is 90% homologous to native human GLP-1 (7-37). Structural modifications were introduced in the GLP-1 part of the molecule responsible for interaction with the enzyme dipeptidyl-peptidase-IV (DPP-4). Additional modifications were made in an area with a potential T-cell epitope and in the areas of the IgG4 Fc part of the molecule responsible for binding the high-affinity Fc receptors and half-antibody formation. The overall molecular weight of dulaglutide is approximately 63 kilodaltons.
TRULICITY is a clear, colorless, sterile solution. Each 0.5 mL of TRULICITY solution contains 0.75 mg or 1.5 mg of dulaglutide. Each single-dose pen contains 0.5 mL of solution and the following excipients: citric acid anhydrous (0.07 mg), mannitol (23.2 mg), polysorbate 80 (0.10 mg), trisodium citrate dihydrate (1.37 mg), in water for injection.
TRULICITY® is indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Limitations Of Use
- TRULICITY is not recommended as a first-line therapy for patients who have inadequate glycemic control on diet and exercise because of the uncertain relevance of rodent C-cell tumor findings to humans. Prescribe TRULICITY only to patients for whom the potential benefits outweigh the potential risk.
- TRULICITY has not been studied in patients with a history of pancreatitis. Consider other antidiabetic therapies in patients with a history of pancreatitis.
- TRULICITY should not be used in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus or for the treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis. TRULICITY is not a substitute for insulin.
- TRULICITY has not been studied in patients with severe gastrointestinal disease, including severe gastroparesis. The use of TRULICITY is not recommended in patients with pre-existing severe gastrointestinal disease
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The recommended initiating dose of TRULICITY is 0.75 mg once weekly. The dose may be increased to 1.5 mg once weekly for additional glycemic control. The maximum recommended dose is 1.5 mg once weekly.
Administer TRULICITY once weekly, any time of day, with or without food. TRULICITY should be injected subcutaneously in the abdomen, thigh, or upper arm.
If a dose is missed, instruct patients to administer as soon as possible if there are at least 3 days (72 hours) until the next scheduled dose. If less than 3 days remain before the next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and administer the next dose on the regularly scheduled day. In each case, patients can then resume their regular once weekly dosing schedule.
The day of weekly administration can be changed if necessary as long as the last dose was administered 3 or more days before.
Concomitant Use With An Insulin Secretagogue (E.g., Sulfonylurea) Or With Insulin
When initiating TRULICITY, consider reducing the dosage of concomitantly administered insulin secretagogues (e.g., sulfonylureas) or insulin to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia.
Important Administration Instructions
Prior to initiation of TRULICITY, patients should be trained by their healthcare professional on proper injection technique. Training reduces the risk of administration errors such as improper injection site, needle sticks, and incomplete dosing. Refer to the accompanying Instructions for Use for complete administration instructions with illustrations. The instructions can also be found at www.primemedsstore.com.
When using TRULICITY with insulin, instruct patients to administer as separate injections and to never mix the products. It is acceptable to inject TRULICITY and insulin in the same body region but the injections should not be adjacent to each other.
When injecting in the same body region, advise patients to use a different injection site each week. TRULICITY must not be administered intravenously or intramuscularly. TRULICITY solution should be visually inspected for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration.
Dosage Forms And Strengths
- Injection: 0.75 mg/0.5 mL solution in a single-dose pen
- Injection: 1.5 mg/0.5 mL solution in a single-dose pen
Each TRULICITY single-dose pen is packaged in a cardboard outer carton.
Carton Of 4 Single-Dose Pens
- 0.75 mg/0.5 mL solution in a single-dose pen (NDC 0002-1433-80)
- 1.5 mg/0.5 mL solution in a single-dose pen (NDC 0002-1434-80)
Storage And Handling
- Store TRULICITY in the refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C). Do not use TRULICITY beyond the expiration date.
- If needed, each single-dose pen can be kept at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C) for a total of 14 days.
- Do not freeze TRULICITY. Do not use TRULICITY if it has been frozen.
- TRULICITY must be protected from light. Storage of TRULICITY in the original carton is recommended until time of administration.
- Discard the TRULICITY single-dose pen after use in a puncture-resistant container.
Manufactured by: Eli Lilly and Company Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA. Revised: Jan 2019
The following serious reactions are described below or elsewhere in the prescribing information:
- Risk of Thyroid C-cell Tumors
- Hypoglycemia with Concomitant Use of Insulin Secretagogues or Insulin
- Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Severe Gastrointestinal Disease
Clinical Studies Experience
Because clinical studies are conducted under widely varying conditions, adverse reaction rates observed in the clinical studies of a drug cannot be directly compared to rates in the clinical studies of another drug and may not reflect the rates observed in practice.
Alain COOKs –
This medicine tells my brain that I’m not hungry anymore after eating a reasonable meal. I took it for about eight months and lost 30 pounds and my AIC became within an acceptable range. The negative is that since I have Medicare I was not able to use RX coupons and had to rely on my drug plan. It’s a very expensive, relatively new drug so of course, my co-pay was a lot. So much so that I had to stop taking it and now my weight is climbing because my brain is telling me I’m hungry all the time.
Hew Alvin –
I can’t believe they give this drug to people! I’ve been sick since I started it my doctor said that would subside but it hasn’t I’m done with it ! I would advise everyone to not take it !
corin veron –
For Diabetes, Type 2 “Trulicity is a lifesaver! I have taken it for four months with no side effects. I have lost 30 lbs and my a1c went from 12.7 to just 5.5! I’m so thankful my doctor put me on Trulicity and I don’t have to take anything else. It’s miraculous.”
mack lauren –
For Diabetes, Type 2 “My husband of over fifty years was put on this drug at the beginning of 2020. He was over 270 pounds and his A1C was over 11. The Dr was desperate. My husband experienced horrible nausea and abdominal pain. He began to lose weight but not as fast as the Dr wanted. He was put on concentrated insulin twice a day. He started becoming sicker. He was taken to ER in August of 2020. He was placed on a ventilator for respiratory distress. He suffered three strokes while in a medically induced coma. He never recovered. I don’t know what the answer is to this drug and who should or should not take it. I’m just saying that anyone who starts experiencing bad symptoms should not wait until the Dr takes them off of the drug. Be your own advocate!”
vorbelutr ioperbir –
Thankyou for this wonderful post, I am glad I discovered this site on yahoo.